Michigan Technological University
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- May 2004 - Cum Laude
- Houghton, MI
I received a Bachelor of Science Degree in the field of Computer Science from MTU, graduating cum laude in May of 2004. During my final semester, from January 2004 - May 2004, I was hired by MTU as a Learning Center Coach for the Computer Science Department to teach C++ and JAVA to undergraduate students. After receiving my degree, I drove from Michigan to Orange County California to start my career as a Computer Scientist.
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operating Systems
- Coding Theory
- Human Computer Interface - Fast Food Menu Generator
- Implemented Menu Generator Setup Wizard
- Integrated SQL Database to Store Generated Menus and Orders
Member of a 3 person team that developed a fast food restaurant menu generator for Windows and Linux using QT Designer. My primary responsibilities included implementing the menu generator setup wizard for creating personalized menus. I was also in charge of integrating an SQL database with the system to manage menus and orders.
- System Software Project - Interactive Textbook
- Implement Content Management System
- Graphical User Interface Integration
Member of a 5 person team that developed an interactive textbook designer for Linux. Primary responsibilities were content management system implementation and graphical user interface integration.